Thursday, January 29, 2009

Debut

Imagine my shame when I start a new blog and find myself at a loss for what to write. Sometimes I'm going to have to force myself to write something (like now), and I don't guarantee that the result will be terribly entertaining. All that I can make sure of is that it will be there.

As I was racking my brain, Charles Foster Kane's declaration of principles came to mind:
"I will provide the people of this city with a daily paper that will tell all the news honestly. I will also provide them with a fighting and tireless champion of their rights as citizens and as human beings."
I guess that what I wrote at the top of the post is sort of my declaration of principles. Well, that's the start of the blog. If any soul other than myself reads it, I'll consider it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?