Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I Bought to Eat

As promised, I went out and bought groceries. For breakfast, I got store brand honey nut cheerios. For lunch, chicken hot dogs. I already had the ketchup. I think there's mustard in the refrigerator too, but that's not mine. For dinner, I got a couple of things. Firstly, spaghetti and some canned sauce. Secondly, some boxes of macaroni and cheese. I used to just get the cheapest variety of the latter. I did still get some of those. But I've decided that it's worth spending twenty or so more cents a box to get the next step up, as it offers a tasty white cheddar flavor. Also for dinner, a ten pound sack of potatoes, and a couple frozen boxes of spinach. Also available, four pot pies, two chicken and two turkey. I think that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?