Friday, February 6, 2009

Internal Affairs

Regular readers (of whom I believe there are none) will notice that I changed some things on the blog. A lovely picture of my native Phoenix now appears behind the title, and I have changed some of the colors a bit. I love the colors that appear in the artwork for spaghetti westerns, so that's sort of what I was going for. Also I have added links to other things I have going on the internet (nothing terribly uncommon other than my imdb page). Lastly, I've added a hit counter, an rss feed subscription link and an email link; they are there mainly for the purpose of finding some evidence that someone is out there looking at my efforts.

More changes may be on the way, but I pledge here and now that I won't sell out by accepting advertising unless I can make a profit by doing so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"More changes may be on the way, but I pledge here and now that I won't sell out by accepting advertising unless I can make a profit by doing so."

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, good sir.

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?