Monday, March 30, 2009

Most Attractive Women List Update

Over time, I have made incremental progress on my Most Attractive Women List, drawing mainly from the worlds of entertainment and politics. Here's where we are currently:

  • Cameron Diaz- Had a strong showing on Jimmy Fallon
  • Mary-Louise Parker- Hottest dealer around
  • Jennifer Granholm- America's most attractive governor
  • Jodie Foster- Attractive superficially, but the substance of her is even more so
  • Angelina Jolie- similar to Jodie, but somewhat more emphasis of surface beauty
  • Michelle Obama- Smoking hot and whip-smart. Oh, those arms!
  • Jennifer Connelly- One of my oldest crushes, this one goes back to Labyrinth. Has the planet's best eyebrows.
  • Salma Hayek- Beautiful, exotic, funny

Today, I begin my Historic Most Attractive Women List with one name: Anais Nin. You're just going to have to read her work to get why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?