Friday, March 20, 2009

The Weekend

The next few days are jammed with activities, by my standards. Tomorrow and Sunday the Wold Baseball Classic semi-finals are being held. The final is Monday. Saturday night, just after that day's semi-final, I'm supposed to go to a screening of a past film I worked on. I want to very much, assuming I can manage it. Monday and Tuesday, I'm working on a shoot for a friend and neighbor here in my building. I hope that I can make it to the Final that evening, but have to prioritize my career even over a game that only happens one every few years and is being held in one's town.

Now that I look at what I've typed, it seems like a neater, less busy period of time than I'd imagined. I guess that's the result of converting thoughts into writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?