Monday, April 20, 2009

What's going on

As I indicated previously, yesterday I attended the final game of the Dodgers' first 2009 homestand. It was a good time, but was awfully warm, even where we were in the shade. The Dodgers kicked ass again, bringing their win streak to eight games. We nourished ourselves with sub sandwiches, chips, and soda during the game, and celebrated the win later with mini-burgers from a coupon handed out as a result of the victory.

Also, I helped out my friend moving some things around at his place. He will be moving away to Avondale (near my own hometown), and when the move is finished, I will be sorry to see him so much less often.

Today I'm working on a speech which I will be delivering tomorrow night for a Toastmasters contest. The subject is late night talk shows, and I will post the text of the speech when it is finished. I will also offer my impressions of the event I'm speaking at as well, in addition to an estimation of my performance as well as that of my evaluators.

Also tomorrow is a special meeting of my own TM club, but I will just be evaluating someone there. I'll say something about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?