Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Hurrah

Today, the main event was an excursion with my good friend and comics entrepeneur. We had talked about seeing a movie, and made good on our talk. I had thought of seeing the first showing of Star Trek, which was 10:45. That was not to be. Possible was 1:30 or 1:45. That came and went as we waited for more friends to join in the fun. As various setbacks mounted, we found ourselves seeing the 4:45 showing at Shea 14.

This was when things starting working out. It was a fine movie, and I enjoyed the company of my friend as well as his friends, who seem to like me. I find that an attractive quality in others. The group proposed to keep things rolling, but I opted out due to prior commitments for the remainder of the evening. My plan had been to leave tonight, but I now expect to stay at least through tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Andy Costello said...

It was totally great having you in town for the weekend, and everybody was sad when you had to go. It's a shame you couldn't have stayed with us for the rest of the evening, but I understand that you'd already made plans, and I respect you for keeping them.

Anyways, you're always invited over to The Casa, so whenever you're in town, be sure to hit us up!

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?