Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cleaning my room

One of the many areas I'd like to improve on in my life is cleanliness. It seems that wherever I am living, I do just enough to not get thrown out of that particular place. I observed today that I really only clean things up when I'm looking for something. Yesterday it was my passport, so I really made an effort to tidy things up, even continuing after I had found what I was looking for.

In that pet subject of mine, entropy, it says that all systems are breaking down. That means that as soon as I finished cleaning up, things started getting messy again. I must make an effort to be more vigilant, because I know that when I do better in areas like that, I can lead a better life in all sorts of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?