Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Improv & Baseball

Yesterday was improv class, and it was a good one. The size of the group was unusually large, but we managed. Our teacher was a sub from one of the advanced classes, due to our usual teacher being tied up with a movie. I think I acquitted myself well. I got a good response on my performances, as well as on my suggestions for other people's scenes.

After class a number of us went to a bar nearby. I only do that at the suggestion of others, but it was a good time.

Tonight the dodgers started a series at home against Oakland, and I was there. Dodgers win it on the last at bat in the bottom of the tenth. Probably I'll be there for the others as well.
I will be giving a speech at Toastmasters thursday. Report to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?