Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Improv

Monday, of course, was improv night. This week we were working on emotions, and I'd say I had partial success in that at least. As always, class was very crowded, and there was only enough time for each person to get on stage three times. Even so, there was good energy and good performances. I've come to enjoy the company of the other regulars very much, and always look forward to seeing them. Apart from the pleasure I get out of the experience, I have a feeling that my participation may yield very big things.

After the workshop, many of us headed to a nearby bar, where the good times continued. I mainly just drank soda, and this was for two reasons. Firstly, I'm not often willing to pay what they charge, and secondly, I'm fearful of acting stupid and incoherent. Anyway, it was really wonderful to be with those people for a while longer. Can't wait for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?