Tuesday, August 4, 2009

catch-up

Lot of activity over the last few days. Thursday I had a speech at Toastmasters. I did a speech on how my previous speech didn't go very well. It seemed to be well received, as I won best speaker. Friday I toiled as a digitizer for a cable tv show. Saturday I was at a Toastmasters training event all day. Sunday was just church. Today I had to go and return the tape deck I used Friday, then I had improv. It was a great class, and then I found out that I was bumped up to the second level in the program, of which there are three before one can be put in one of the big groups. After that, we went to a bar in the arts district near my apartment. It was a good night, and a good weekend. Tomorrow night is my movie night group's first event. That will be followed by a string of additional significant events, to be reviewed at a later date.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! so much going on! I'm glad the job went well and the rest!! Great! no wonder your mother never hears from you!

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?