Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fin De Semana

Not a whole lot to say right now in spite of how much has happened. It's still mainly cogitating. Friday and Saturday were largely fun and productive shooting days. Friday I was acting some again, but Saturday it was mainly crew duties. I had the contribution of making lunch In-N-Out, so I felt good about that. I feel pretty good all around, as I seem to be doing well with the responsibilities I'm getting, and about everyone seems to love me on the set. Who doesn't like being liked? Tonight we're shooting from 10pm until 10am Monday morning. That should pretty well mess me up for a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of great stuff going on. Calder. I really enjoy reading
your material and am pleased that you produce it on a regular basis again!

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?