Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wednesday

I had a few things going on yesterday. First, I was working on a bit of editing for a friend, and it was kind of nice to have a practical outlet for that stuff. It was nothing tough, and the content was a lot more pleasant to watch than what I've dealt with often in the past.

Following that, I had Movie Night. We watched Taken, and the meeting was distinguished by a high turnout and disproportionate number of women (both welcome, by the way). As always, it greatly gratifies me that people would come somewhere at my behest for something I'm putting on.

The night was capped off by bible study. It was my turn to bring snacks, and people seemed reasonably satisfied by my generic cola, sugary apple juice, taffy, generic spicy cheetos and salt and vinegar chips. The discussion was fairly good.

It's another active day coming up today, so hopefully I'll have something on that by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?