Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Grappling With The Sandman

Yesterday's dream was a rather puzzling one, and I drew few conclusions outside of the one that I suffer from a lack of directness. Today's dream came on the same night as yesterday's, both of which followed an improv show I hosted. It may or may not have any connection to yesterday's, as both were swirling around in my head at about the same time. Then again, maybe there's no connection whatsoever.

The record reads like this: "A subsequent dream involved me interacting with wrestlers, at ne point ambushing some by a pool with a long rod or pole, possible meant for pool cleaning." That is all there is to it, and yet there may be something to unearth in it. This is the second night of two dreams, and in each case the second dream was of a violent nature. This time I am evidently the aggressor instead of the victim.

Here we see me lashing out against very strong people via an ambush. It figures that I would see an ambush as the way to attack wrestlers. Why would I face them in a scenario where they would have a fair chance against me? That just wouldn't fit in with the theme building of me being indirect. I guess there's nothing much more to be said along those lines, although there may be more yet to come in future dreams.

The swimming pool aspect of the dream is interesting. It implies, perhaps, that this is unsanctioned violence completely unexpected by the wrestlers. The picture of wrestlers swimming and frolicking around a pool is amusing, although I cannot say for certain that they were doing so. Maybe that's not it at all. I don't want to operate on false assumptions. Anyway, that would still be inconsequential. We will get back on solid ground with tomorrow's dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?